Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I Do!


Every man dreams about spending his life with an exceptional woman, with whom he shall share his soul, happiness, dreams, laments and every moment. Boundless joy and delight marks the occasion when these dreams come alive. September eighth, twenty twelve was the ecstatic day when I entered into a divine relationship of life, termed as marriage.

The moment when respected cleric questioned if I accepted Naziya as my wife, for the rest of my life, loud, clear and confident came the answer, Alhamdulillah, I Do. Never in words shall I be able to express my emotions at that instant. My contentment was endless, happiness abundant.

A few words for her!
Whenever I breathe, I remember you

In every breath, I feel the fragrance of you

Naive, is it the breath which keeps me alive?

Even before I breathe, I remember you!


Hunt for my life partner, officially, had begun around eight to ten months ago. Each time, clad in best of the fabric available, I set out for a formality which I hated the most. More than worse were the situations when I was asked to talk with prospective bride in front of a dozen people from those orthodox families. How on earth is it possible? I wonder how bad the girls would be cursing such situations.

My life was entirely different when I met Naziya during one such situation. It took less than a few seconds when I nodded my head in acceptance. The world around me was glittering gold (thanks to Naziya and the sunglasses I was wearing).

All these days I have been away from bloggers world. I hope I was missed (being optimistic here). I will try to read all your posts, very soon.

Hope to be a regular blogger soon. Thank you all.

14 comments:

  1. Yes.. Mak.. U were really missed.. Wishes to you and Naziya... Only thing is I dont have a blog yet..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and good to see you back , I got to know reading your comment what you were busy in :)

    congrats to the Happy couple yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and your fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I was thinking to send u a message on FB for not being around since long. Happy for u Mak..
    Stay Blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and May Allah bless you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Mak. Have a beautiful life together, you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Mak, Wish u both a very happy married life :)
    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Mak :)

    May the Almighty shower His choicest blessings on you both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete